It’s time for our 3rd annual community photo contest!
Share your best photos featuring the beauty of Colorado. From the summit of Mt. Evans to the shores of Mirror Lake, we want to see how you enjoy our beautiful backyard!
As per tradition, the top photo submissions will be featured on the PWCB Facebook Page for voting, so be sure to nudge your friends and family members to “like” their favorite photos! The winning 13 images will be featured in the Points West Community Bank 2017 Calendar.
Each year, the photo with the most “likes” on Facebook receives a $100 gift certificate to a local restaurant. However, we’re raising the stakes this year and giving ALL participants a chance to win a prize! If your photo features you in action (hiking, biking, fishing, farming, etc.), your name will be entered TWICE into our raffle for a chance to win a prize from another local business.
- All photos must be submitted by Friday, September 2
- Voting will be held on our Facebook page September 5 – September 30
- Winners will be announced Monday, October 3
- Calendars will be ready & delivered by the end of the year!
Specifications for Submitting Photos & How to Submit:
- Photos must be outdoor activities or landscapes within Colorado
- Horizontal images only. Minimum resolution of 300 dpi
- Cell phone images must be taken using HD/high resolution settings
- Photos should be high-quality digital images
- Submit photos one per email and be sure to include: name, phone number, title of photo, location and any comments
- Submit all entires to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our contest details page for full contest rules and restrictions.
Disclaimer: Your entry to the contest constitutes your agreement to allow your photographs – and your name, city and state of residence – to be published as winners in the 2017 Points West Community Bank calendar, exhibited at the Bank’s facilities and other public venues; published or used on websites owned or operated by Points West Bank as award winners. Qualifying entires will be visible on Facebook during the judging process. Sharing and promotion your entires via social media is encouraged! Facebook is in no way affiliated with or endorsing this promotion.