Online Banking

Enroll now. Forgot Password?

E-statement Campaign 2022

Receive up to $10 credit to your account when you sign up for e-statements in our app! 

To receive the credit, please log in to Online Banking at and click “Profile’ in the upper right-hand corner. Then, click “edit” by the “E-Statements” tab. After you have completed the sign-up process, a $5 credit (per account) will be applied to your account. 

We encourage you to sign all accounts up for e-statements, however, only one account will be eligible for the credit. The maximum credit amount is $10 per user. Credits cannot be redeemed as cash. Any questions should be directed toward your local Points West Bank branch.

*Eligibility Requirements:

This offer is intended for all personal and business customer accounts through Points West Community Bank. 

Points West Community Bank employees are not eligible for this offer.

Bonus Requirements and Payment:

  • To qualify for the $10 bonus offer, you must complete the following by June 30, 2022: 
  • The $10 bonus will be deposited into your (1) eligible Points West Community Bank checking or savings account within 30 days after June 30, 2022. Your eligible Points West Community Bank checking or savings account must remain open in order to receive the bonus payment. 

Additional Terms and Conditions:

  • Offer valid from April 1, 2022 to June 30, 2022. However, offer may be discontinued or changed at any time prior to the expiration date without notice.
  • Limit one bonus per customer.
  • Bonus is intended only for consumers who have not previously been receiving e-statements prior to April 1, 2022.
  • Offer cannot be: 
    • Paid without a valid U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (Form W-9 for U.S. persons, including a resident alien). Non-resident aliens, signing Form W-8 are not eligible for the offer. 
    • Reproduced, purchased, sold, transferred, or traded. 
    • You are responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes due on the bonus and we will report as income to the tax authorities if required by applicable law. Consult your tax advisor.