Points West Community Bank ensures safety and security with customers. We actively protect customer money and accounts with our security procedures. You should feel safe with your money in our hands.
October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month, an annual campaign to raise awareness about cyber security through public resources.
These are tips for cybersecurity for all digital users.
- Login Lock Down
- Usernames and passwords are not enough protection for your information. Strengthen online accounts and use strong authentication tools whenever offered.
- Clean Machine
- Keep your personal computer software up to date and on internet-connected devices.
- When In Doubt, Throw It Out
- If any email looks suspicious, even if you think you know the source, its best to delete it or mark as junk.
- Back It Up
- Protect all your valuables by making an electronic copy and storing safely.
- Own Your Own Presence
- Set privacy and security settings on your personal pages to your comfort level.
- Post With Care
- Think before you post about yourself or others online. Ask yourself: What does this post reveal? Who might see it? How might it affect others?
- Protect Personal Information Like Money
- Information relating to you is like money – valuable and confidential. Be careful whom you share your information with.
Points West Community banks offers an additional service to customers that by request restricts their accounts being accessed via online banking. This secures their account and creates comfort in knowing their money is safe.
Points West Bank is ready to help customers with any security needs and issues. Check out our safe online banking practices https://pwcbank.com/colorado/safe-online-banking-practices/.