Coming June 28, 2023
New Card Management and Spend Tracking Within Our Mobile Banking App!
In just a few days you can experience new benefits when logging in to our mobile baking app.
Card management and spend tracking functionality will now be available from a single app – the same app you use for mobile banking.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning the evening of June 27, 2023, the CardValet app will be unavailable. You will no longer need to access this app and should delete it from your mobile device.
- On June 28, 2023 access the mobile banking app – just log in as usual and the app will let you know what’s new once it is updated.
- IMPORTANT! After the update, be sure to log in to the mobile banking app and tap Cards. For users with My Location and Notifications previously enabled in the CardValet app, tapping Cards will ensure these features are activated within the new experience.
- Cards and controls will carry over from the previous app to our mobile banking app. Please note, if you added a second card in your current app, that card may need to be re-added so you can see it; however, the controls will still be in effect. If you customized alerts, please review those settings in the new app.
- You can still use your cards during this app transition. Is There Anything I Should Do Today?
- If you haven’t already, download our mobile banking app today. Set up an account and log in to become familiar with the app. Download our App on IOS or the Google Play Store!
- Turn on automatic app updates on your phone so you get the new features as soon as they are rolled out.
- Enable Live Updates in our mobile banking app so you know what to expect and when.
Can I still use the CardValet App?
- Beginning June 28 we encourage you to try the new functionality within our mobile banking app.
For any questions regarding the update, please call us at (833) 226-7474 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org